Monday 18 December 2017

Reflecting on Module 2 whilst thinking about my Critical reflection

Slightly hoping I am not the only one who has found Module 2 a whirl wind?!

So after days, weeks and even months of stressing and thinking of how completely lost I am, I am starting to hope things are piecing together. It's come to the time where I am about to write my critical reflection on the inquiry proposal. And I have that many views and feelings I have no idea where to begin. I went from having 5 different possible lines of inquirys to having to take a chance, choose one and go with it. Thankfully it's turned out I am so interested in my inquiry so far.

Reflecting now as I blog I can only say, I am relieved things have come together. But I can also say I still think I have a long way to go. I feel like as a person and in my career I am sometimes learning more and moving forward a lot more than what my work is, but without doing well in my work I won't be able to achieve that 'dream job'.

Does anybody else feel this module has been a massive whirl wind?
How different do you think it has been to module 1?

Hope everyone has a lovely christmas and looks back on how much they have achieved this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment