Wednesday 14 March 2018

Literature review.

I am finding now that my pages of articles saved is beginning to pile up which I am happy about. Since understanding that we are not looking for an 'answer' as such but to more develop our knowledge and find out more about our inquiry topic that I have been able to use a lot more literature. I must admit, so far all my literature collected is blogs and articles but I am finding them extremely useful and interesting.
I am beginning to find patterns occurring within education and the arts and these are STEM subjects and Ebacc. Developing my knowledge into this and then seeing evidence of it affecting the art's subjects has been really helpful for my inquiry.

Hopefully over the next week I can just focus on my literature and get the review for that section written.
How is everyone else finding their literature review so far?

2 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying the literature review process. I have read three pieces of lit- books and I am starting to look at some more formal documents and policies- curriculum, reports etc. Im starting to notice some correlations between interviews and observations.

    Main themes I am noticing is learning with arts and learning in arts. Along with the idea of creativity.

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something really satisfying about seeing how much literature you have collected isn't there!?Glad to hear your literature has been useful and interesting. I am also finding the same with mine! I am now in the process of cutting it down, as I have far too much to stay within the word count! But I guess its better than having too little!
    Emily x

    ReplyDelete