Wednesday 7 March 2018

Practitioner tools in full swing.

All my questionnaires are done, being sent out Friday and interviews will be done and completed my Friday the 16th March. Feeling relieved and happy with the question's I have set out to be answered. I have sent out emails to the teachers involved to complete my questionnaires and I have set a personal questionnaire for Rebecca Curtis, Head of Dance at Ipswich High School. She is in a recent blog I wrote and she wrote a great blog about STEM subjects affecting GCSE dance.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Kirsty,
    It's great to see your inquiry being put into action - getting stuck in and finding out what people have to say.
    Likewise I am gradually getting opinions and views back through my self-tape interviews. It feels like a work in progress now that I am notating the points gathered through individuals' experiences.
    It is nice to see that as a group we are around the same points within our Inquiry - it helps to spur me on and to indicate we are going in a constructive and eye-opening direction.
    Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eleanor,
      Sorry I haven't seen your comment sooner, it did not notify me.
      I'm finding all of us sharing our process is reminded us that we are all on the right path. I think us using SIG's and our own BAPP page on facebook is helping us all spur each other on. I hope your feedback is helping you with your inquiry. I will be sure to have a read of your blogs.
      Kirsty x

      Delete