Monday 27 February 2017

Task 1a: Updating my CV to a profile.

Updating my CV to a profile;

Before starting to change my CV to a profile I wanted to have a look online and make sure I was clear between with the differences between a CV and a profile. Whilst browsing web 2.0 I came across few sites that shown clearly the differences and made it easy to view. This website is:


After reading this and being clear of what work needed doing to create the best profile for me I then decided to look at a few blogs for inspiration. I came across Lauren Harpers blog first which I also saw she had found the same website as useful as me. As I read through Laurens CV and then onto her profile I noticed the massive differences between the two and, I felt her reasons behind her changes and improvements were relevant and very interesting and gave me inspiration to my profile. Before creating my profile I then made a brain storm on the key information I thought would be necessary to my profile. 



1 comment: