Thursday 21 September 2017

Starting back - Module 2

It feels strange not having to make time every week the past few months to study. I have wondered where all my free time has gone since then but I am very much looking forward to being back in the swing of things.

First of all, as I couldn't attend Saturdays skype session I have spent the time to read through everyones blogs since to catch up and read everyone opinion on the skype call. It has been really nice to see how everyone is excited to be back working and blogging and I have really enjoyed people's blogs about how they are planning to study in the next module.

Lauren Harpers blog was short and straight to the point about how she is going to work during Module 2, and as I am working full time alongside studying like many other students her blog really helped me.

Throughout this module I have set study days as I have set shifts now at work as well as volunteering at a school. I have noted down all the Skype sessions onto my study wall in my room and throughout the term I put sticky notes on my wall as a reminder of what needs doing.
I like to be organised and I hate getting behind so I will also set times, deadlines and aims for myself every Sunday so I can then plan what needs doing in the week ahead.

Everyone has different ways of working, and I am also looking forward to seeing everyones opinion and trying out new ways. You don't know if you like something until you try it. Everything so far has been new to me on this course, and so far I have really enjoyed it. So this term I am going to push myself to keep bridging out and trying new things.

1 comment:

  1. Glad my blog could help Kirsty. I look forward to further discussions with you as we progress further into the module.

    Lauren.

    ReplyDelete