Wednesday 13 September 2017

Reflection on Module 1

After receiving my mark and then reading through my feedback on Module 1 I now am ready to begin Module 2 and this time round have an improvement on my work. I recently read through my feedback and also my critical reflection again to understand my feedback fully and set aims on improvements in the next module.

I got some positive feedback about my blog, saying I am very active and also join into conversations a lot which I am very pleased about. When I first began blogging I really struggled and thought I wouldn't enjoy it, but by the end of module 1 I really looked forward to blogging.
Although this is a positive it was then clear that my attention was too much towards blogging and my academic writing needs more work. From this I have spoken to a teacher who I work with and we are already working on improving this.

I have made notes on what I would like to improve on in Module 2 and now I am beginning to read Module 2 and set myself some goals, making myself more time for academic writing, improve on my referencing and hopefully have an overall better piece of work at the end of Module 2.

I am looking forward to getting stuck into Module 2 and I am also pleased with the work I have done so far on this course, after thinking it wouldn't be for me and struggling at the beginning of the module I worked hard and was surprisingly pleased with my result. After hard work paying off I am now more determined to keep improving.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Kirsty,
    great to see you are looking forward to getting stuck into module 2. After reading your reflection on module 1, it is clear that I need to be a lot more active when it comes to blogging and also in joining in conversations. It is great that this is already something you have down and will stand you in great stead for the rest of the course! x

    ReplyDelete