Sunday 12 November 2017

6A- Informal questions with SIG

Today I carried out a few questions with my SIG group on facebook to get some feedback on a few questions and see what data I can collect from the few questions given. The SIG is a few girls from this BAPP course that are heading down the route of teaching. The reason I am trialing out with them is because once they have answered this I can then get feedback and also see if the data received is helpful towards my inquiry. This is the first trial and I am hoping to do a few more before deciding on my final questions.

1. Have you ever come across or noticed anything that has made you see as a teacher that dance does not get the equal treatment to academic subjects?

2. Do you personally believe dance should be as important and equal to academic subjects at GCSE level?

3. Have you ever come across any parents that do not support dance as an important subject? If so what has been said?




Above is the answers I received. I will also be doing a trial questionnaire to see what answers I can receive from that. The SIG group have all really helped eachother and as we are all going down the teaching route I found their answers really useful.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment