Wednesday 28 February 2018

Module 3 skype call.

I have come away from last nights skype call feeling reliecved. After reading module 3 handbook I went into panic mode and just couldn't piece together where to start! After the skype call I felt more relaxed and now know to trust myself, there is no right or wrong!

Questionares, interviews and talks-
This became my biggest fear as I explained in the group, everytime I think of a question I am not sure I will get the right answer.
This is where Adesola said: You are not looking for an answer. It is how you analyse your data and the questions that leads you to.
The other girls in the group said this was a worry of theirs too but now we now, if it feels right it will be right.

Literature-
 My question in this section was: Am I ok with using most of my literature from articles, blogs, ETC?
I found out most peoples literature is the same, it is points of views we are reading from other people. It is also where I seem to be finding the percentages from to see the rise/fall of dance (which is helpful for my inquiry). Lauren again mentioned that she found her book really helpful, it also provided her with the history and some facts she never knew. So, that is my next job. FIND A BOOK.

Overall, I came away with a clear mind and today I feel refreshed and ready to move forward in my inquiry. Again Lauren (thankyou) she said: I find it like a jigsaw, theres lots of pieces and its about learning to piece them together.

Image result for jigsaw puzzles

1 comment:

  1. I feel that from reading blogs on the 7pm call and after attending the 12.30 call we all seemed to have really good chats, which have made us all feel a lot more relieved and relaxed!
    Just what we needed after some weeks of panic xx

    ReplyDelete