Monday 19 February 2018

Module 3

I have just got round to finishing reading the handbook and making my first set of notes. I don't know if because it is linked very closely to our work in module 2 but I feel I understand this handbook more than any of the others.

I feel very ready for this last term and determined to get my head down and complete module 3 before moving on to one more year of education. PGDE. I have just received a place for Liverpool John Moor university to complete my PGDE and my QTS (YAY).

My biggest concern is how quickly time is going. Juggling this course, my skills test revision, my job, my volunteering and my teaching sometimes can be overwhelming. However, I am very confident than in a years time all this work and time spent in education will be worth it.

Im ready to complete the last bit of the journey, (probably the most stressful) but I am sure when we get to the finish line we will all be relieved.
Good luck to my fellow M3 students.
Lets keep going.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree, it does feel a bit like juggling and trying to keep all the balls up!!! We can do this!

    ReplyDelete