Wednesday 28 February 2018

Teachers opinions.

I recently put a post in a group of dance teachers on facebook which all teach GCSE dance.
I decdided to just ask their opinions on GCSE dance compared to academic subjects.
I am now blogging everyones opinions but have covered the names of these people. I didn't intend to use this in my inquiry at first, I decided to do this to see if anyone's opinions inspired me in my inquiry. After the amount of comments I received I had to share this with my other peers. 1. It might help in your inquiry but 2. It may be something you would like to try out.




Sorry for the long amount of pictures of comments to read. I am blogging it so I can refer back to this in my inquiry and show the impact GCSE dance is causing and the concerns it is raising to the teachers teaching this.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! Social media has it's downsides, but it definitely can prove very useful for things like this!
    I think this will really help with your inquiry and will help you to form survey/ interview questions xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks emily. I didnt expect it to have such feedback but it has been really useful. It was definetly worth having a go!

    ReplyDelete