Sunday 16 April 2017

Summary of module 1 - Critical Reflection

Today I sat down and made notes of what I felt I should include in my Critical Reflection. Its something that has made me indecisive over the last few weeks. I have struggled on where to start, what to include, and how to get all the things I need to say into 1000 words.

I have decided to split up my essay into three sections as I feel I then have the chance to evaluate each reader on its own. As I did this I sat down and went to the beginning of my blog to where I am now. Already I feel what a journey we have been on in module 1. I made notes from my blog and questioned myself when reading them. Some of the questions I have asked myself throughout making my notes were:

How did I feel at the beginning of the reader to the end? 
What have I learnt from this reader? 
Have I put into practice the knowledge I have gained?
How was my experience? 
Has my prospective changed? 
What do I use now that before the reader I knew nothing about? 

From these questions I now have my planning of my essay and my notes to help me include as much detail I can in 1000 words.


Already I feel at ease knowing I now have the information I believe is most important to include in my essay. I am now letting my mind settle before going back tomorrow and beginning to put it into essay format with a fresh mind. 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing this post, I have just finished my initial plan for my essay and also feel a little more at ease. However, I now feel I could further plan my essay before beginning to write up in a more formal context. The use of questions to make sure all areas are covered is very good, perhaps another question could be What evidence do you have to support what you have learnt?
    Lauren Harper and Emily Richards plans are also helpful to look at. xxxx

    ReplyDelete