Tuesday 31 October 2017

Case study 1 & 2

Case study 1: 
Ethics-
  • Nobody has taken responsibilty for what happened: 'The NHS finds it notoriously hard to admit a mistake.' How is that fair? People lost lives because of this and families deserve answers.
  •  Truth. Are we receiving the truth?: 'The two health secretaries, A
    lan Johnson and Andy Burnham, must convince us that they did not deny a public inquiry out
    of fear of what it might uncover about the system as a whole.' Why must they convince us? Why can we not just receive the truth?
  • How can you have ethics and morals if they believe that: 'There is no statutory obligation to be honest with patients when things go wrong.'
     
    Above are three ethics I believe are important and I also believe we did not see, being truthful, taking repsonsibility, and honesty.

    Case Study 2: 
     I have read a few peoples blogs on this before writing about it and it is clear from an outsider we all believe we should help a human over a rule in a job. I also did say that we will never understand what we will actually do unless being in the situation at that moment and time. Some people will believe as a photographer he followed rules and did what was right, but personally I believe if you have any human morals how can you possibly watch somebody else suffer? I do believe the photographer Kevin Carter had morals otherwise he would never of took his own life, I just think that in the current situation he did what he thought was best for the job and followed the rules in the workplace. I have personally been in situations at work where I may not follow rules in order to help another human. That is my personal opinion, I will always help somebody in need over a rule or a job. 


     

No comments:

Post a Comment