Tuesday 31 October 2017

Turning a full stop into a question mark.



Here is a clip of an advert that I found relatable to our individual inquiry. I found it so interesting and inspiring to watch, as soon as I seen this on TV I straight away thought about my inquiry. When I read something, should I question it?
Although this advert is about a phone it is clear to me that if you question something you can improve something!
So for example, the phone storage is full but with enough technology and research the new phone has more storage.
In relation to my inquiry, instead of researching does GCSE dance get the equal recognition as other academic subjects? What about researching on top of this, how can it get the equal recognition? What can we do to make dance equal? How do other people view this inquiry?

The advert has just been an eye opener, if we just put a question to things rather than a full stop the outcome can become bigger and better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment