Saturday 7 October 2017

Beginning the process of Inquiry.

Before rushing ahead and trying to find one topic to specifically research to find my inquiry I decided to slowly read through reader 4 and write down some of my questions and thought's before doing any research.

I have taken time to read a few blogs today, so that from reading their blogs what questions do I now have? Have I found any inspiration? Or am I wanting to do something completely different?
As this is just the beginning of inquiry I am not expecting to find the answer straight away but I am hoping to find out knowledge that will interest me, make me question things and be intrigued to find out more before deciding on my inquiry.

Below is my beginning thoughts of Inquiry so far and some of the questions I have before starting my research. I decided to get a specific notepad for this module so that I can keep a diary of my journey to finding my inquiry.

Hopefully this is the start of something that can help me with my future career.




4 comments:

  1. I have found your second mind map really helpful, this should be a point of reference to check upon before going further with a particular line of inquiry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the mind map, I think this is a great way to condense all the Ideas into an easy to understand format. Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing mindmaps like this really me to mentally visualise the ideas I have going on. Plus, when I have a lot of things going on in my mind - I find writing things down helps me out and clears my mind a bit. This can relate to my studies too - visualising the work I have done and ideas I have in my mind can be incredibly beneficial. I gather from your posts that penning stuff down is an effective method for your studies too?
    Eleanor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi eleanor,
      Yes, for me mind maps is really helpful. I feel it is an easy way to offload your thoughts without going into too much depth.
      I like to be able to look at something and straight away see why I wrote it down. For me it works well rather than reading bigger pieces of writing.

      Delete