Tuesday 31 October 2017

Professional Ethics 5B & some of Ethical considerations.

I decided to take this from a different approach and ask a teacher who has observed me what she believed my professional ethics were in a classroom.


On the right hand side of the photo is the notes from the professional ethics that the teacher desribed I had. The reason I did this because I am new to teaching, it is something that I am working on every week to gain confidence and the more feedback I can receive the better I can become. I find that I judge myself very harsh sometimes so to see from somebody else that my morals and ethics are coming across how i'd like them to gibves me more confidence. 

On the left hand side of the photo is some of my current thoughts on Ethical considerations when planning out my inquiry. As I am not fully decided on my inquiry but I do know I want to use some of students to be involved I wrote down some of my considerations so far on how and what happens when I use them. As it is in the professional workplace I need to make sure it is all done in a professional manor and that all the students are comfortable with any information I share. As a teacher I think this is something the students understand as they usually have full confidence in their teacher. I have students that come and talk to me, sometimes asking me not to share with anyone else and sometimes for help and guidence and I always respect the students decision. I think they build a relationship with you where they trust you and want to share things to you, and the more you show support and they know you keep things confidential the more they can come to you.
Any students used throughout my inquiry will fully understand what they are involved in and what will be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment