Thursday 2 March 2017

1c: Audio-Visual


Well, this turned out a little differently than I thought. With this task I wrote a speech before hand of what initially I thought I would talk about. That did not work. Videoing yourself and attempting to read doesn't work out how I thought. So in the end I decided to just take a few videos. Some worked better than others and some were awful, I got in front of the camera and forgot anything I wanted to talk about. In the end I decided this was my best video for my first attempt.

I realised I am not as confident in front of the camera and I thought I would be which meant I wasn't happy with my videos at first. Over time I am hoping to try this again and again until I am confident with speaking and being in front of the camera. For me, this task was difficult but then also rewarding as I feel it is a big thing to be happy with posting a video of yourself doing something new. Although it is not perfect but something I feel is a working progress I hope this video gives you a little idea on why I chose the BAPP course and how I feel about it now the work has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment