Thursday 23 March 2017

Reflecting by video.

So today I came home from the school where I have been teaching and took on the challenge of videoing myself speaking to the camera and talking about my day. What made it so much easier today for me was that I had such a busy day at school and also a very productive and positive day leaving me with more to talk about.

My video isn't perfect and never will be but as it was only my second time videoing myself today I felt so much more confident and I only took 2 takes today before deciding to upload, which for me, I was impressed. Haha.
j
So here it is, my video reflecting on my day. That is now my 9 days complete, different techniques used and some better for me than others but overall I am excited to keep writing a journal each night and hopefully keep making videos to gain my confidence. I am now looking forward to tomorrow, sitting down and reading through my 9 days of reflective journal writing and seeing my new view on this and deciding what options I think I will keep using throughout this course.


No comments:

Post a Comment