Wednesday 22 March 2017

It's nearly time to reflect on our reflecting.

I am coming up to the end of my 9 days journal writing. I can honestly say I am shocked at how much I have loved doing this, some ways worked better than others but I got stuck in and before I knew it, it's nearly time to reflect on my reflecting journal.

I have found leaving time free at the end of the day to reflect has made me see each day from a different perspective, some days I have been achieving more than others but other days are the days I need for myself, to relax, to enjoy the ride and not always be full on. I am looking forward to being able to see peoples views on journal writing in the next few days and discussing this topic with other students.

Below I have added a few days of my journal to show a few different techniques I have used over the past week. Tomorrow is my last day of reflective journal writing where I decided to challenge myself to do a video of my reflection. Last time I did a video of myself I struggled so that is why I have added it into this task to hopefully improve myself on this. Tomorrow I am hoping to blog the video and then Friday I am going to spend the time reflecting on the past 9 days. Finding out what I enjoyed and where I struggled and collecting this all together to reflect on my reflecting.




No comments:

Post a Comment