Thursday 2 March 2017

1d: 2D images

My social media accounts.

My Instagram is something I use daily for personal use. Basically everything on my profile from a person who I haven't allowed to see it is hidden and the people I have accepted can see my posts. This is because everything I post is pictures and videos and I do not use it for professional reasons. I do follow professional dancers, companies and dance studios but I can see their posts and they cannot view mine. I did this so if I need to contact anyone in the industry I can do it via another social media account.


My Youtube account is not private. Therefore people can see my showreel and anything else that I post via youtube unless I decide differently. I use this mainly because then employers can view this and also view my google account and can see the dance videos that I decide to post. This also means that people just scrolling through youtube can see my video but this has shown to have more pro's than con's so it is something I will continue to do. 



The other social media accounts I have is Facebook and Twitter which are again private accounts unless I have accepted otherwise. I use twitter to follow dance companies and agencies as well as having friendly and professional communication on there. Twitter is becoming a big thing as you can contact customer services through messaging on twitter, you can look at the latest news and I also like the fact I can follow what the dance industry is posting. Each day I am learning new things across the web and also on social media. I can see that the world is now becoming dependant on many of the social media accounts and I can only see this getting bigger. I will be doing my best to keep up to date with the latest social media apps and learning new things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment